Sunday, November 30, 2008

Introducting the Think Thin Program for Weight Loss



Cognitive Training to Train Your Brain to Think Thin!

It’s time to lose weight for life. In my new book, Life is Mental: Think Thin to Live Thin, I teach easy to adopt cognitive strategies to Think yourself Thin. I have successfully used these techniques personally through multiple child births and a diagnosis of hypothyroidism developed after the birth of my second son. As I turn 40, I am a great example of ‘Thin Thinking.’ Over the past 12 years, I have taught these same techniques to the thousands of clients served in my private psychotherapy practice.


Now you can learn these easy to use techniques to Think Thin to Live Thin! This book will change the way you think about eating, exercise and your body. Thinking thin is no mystery; it has simply been overlooked in the presence of the food pyramid and exercise recommendations. Weight loss is easy if you want it to be. If you are ready to lose weight for life, read my book to learn how to start Thinking Thin!

The book will teach you to…
Eat what you choose and lose weight
Eat consciously
Identify and change ineffective thinking
Feel good about your body
Increase the exercise you are already doing everyday

Utilize peak performance skills to acheive your healthy body

Looking for quick weight loss? I endorse the Arbonne weight loss products to give you a boost the first few weeks of the training. These natural products are safe for even diabetic folks. Ingredient lists are available on my website.

I look forward to sharing tips and information in this blog to help you adopt healthy ways of losing and managing your weight. I hope you keep reading my monthly entries and enjoy living thin!

To your health,
Kelly
http://www.lifeismental.com/





No comments: